Thursday, March 23, 2006

Lies and Lying Liars

EDIT - the right answer is #4 - Scott wins!!

I found this cool game (once again thanks to Rubber Ducky as I have named her). Okay, okay, I know I didn't get "tagged" like you are "supposed" to, but I wanna play anyway, darnit!

Here's the game. Four of these statements are false, one is true. Can you spot the truth when confronted with lies? Leave me a note in my comments with your guess. I will post the truth sometime soon (I say soon 'cuz I don't really get many too many visitors and even less comments so I don't wanna give out the answers too quickly).

1. By the age of 11, I had written, hand-drawn, and published a small series of comic books called "The Constructs"

2. I was inducted into the Children's Fishing Hall of Fame with a 17-pound, 2-ounce Walleye my father actually caught for me at Devil's Lake.

3. My birthmark is quietly concealed on the upper portion of my left buttox cheek.

4. My first kiss was actually with two girls, at the same time, in the library of my elementary school.

5. I was born in a small community in Naples, Fl and imigrated to Western Kentucky when my father's position as City Councilman was ended by a threat of on his life by a Cuban drug dealer.

Have fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Goslyn said...

Wow, that's a hard one. I am resisting the temptation to just ask your wife.

Hm....

I'm going to go with the fishing one, since I hear you love to fish.

And by the way ... Rubber Ducky?!? LOL.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Wall Appeals said...

There is only one comment here. Even though I know Rubber Ducky is JUST DYING to know the right answer, I'll wait a lil' longer.

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm gonna go with #4. 'cause you claim to have been a MAD PLAYA before you met the woman who could tame you.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home