Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Don't pat yourself to hard...


You ever fell like you go unoticed at work? You know, like you've worked your friggin' tail off while everyone just screwed around all day listening to music and surfing the net. Okay, now I know I haven't been shoveling piles of dirt all day like the picture above suggests, but I kicked some butt yesterday. Want a rundown? Of course not! But I'll give one anyway.

Yesterday's Assignments
- Created a poster for a cool new Kellogg's boat simulator
- Created a poster for a cool new Berkley boat simulator
- Laid out & designed a magazine article on drop-shot rigs
- Laid out & designed a magazine article on conservation
- Laid out & designed a magazine article on halibut
- Laid out & designed a magazine article on depth finders
- Laid out & designed a magazine article on redfishing
- COB'ed (means cut an image from it's background - takes a lot of time) 50 people for our 5'x3' Championship banners
- Designed 2 different Chevrolet newspaper ads
- Designed 2 different sized newspaper ads for Mark Wills (some country music singer)

What a day, huh? So I tossed a subtle hint at my boss, that by noon, I will have finsihed up all my work for teh rest of the week. He gave me mad props, right? NOPE!! Not even close! He gave me the assignment of taking an xacto-knife and cutting out cd covers to go in cd cases... Thanks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Goslyn said...

This is why you never, ever tell your boss your work is finished early. Ever.

Silly boy.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home