Monday, May 01, 2006

It's Official!

I felt it! I felt it move! "IT" REFERS TO THE LITTLE ANGLE IN MY WIFE'S BELLY. Last night we were lying in bed watching the 2nd DVD of the day (which equals 8 episodes of LOST's first season) and she turns over and says, "You wanna feel him?" So I touched her belly and there it was just a moving around and squiggling about. It was amazing. I forgot how excited I got when I felt Carter moving for the first time.

Also, today is the day we find out what we are having! Angie thinks it is a boy. She had a dream it was. We'll see. Me, I have no inclinations. It is what it is ~ Popoye. Only thing is, though, we can't decide on any names. We had Isabella picked out for 4 years but then my wife read it was one of the top 5 most popular names of 2005 so now that is a no-no. Boys, well we are sort of leaning towards Gavin or Davis.

I'll keep you posted on the afternoon's events!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home