Monday, April 17, 2006

StudioVANITY

As some of my readers (if there are such people out there) may know, I have been pursuing an amature photography passion. Of course, Angie hates the name so anything invloved with it she will hate also. Pictures, no matter of people or landscapes, have one purpose; to show off. The subject of any picture takes its place as the focus of the entire frame. It receives all the attention. It wants its presence to be held in a photograph for eternity. Hence the name StudioVANITY. It seemed to just fit. So here I am looking for comments on a logo design from you and you and you and you over there. I maybe never actually go any further with a photography business, but I feel more confident with a logo. It is in four different colors just to show versatility. Click it to make it bigger for full detail. Shoot me a note!

1 Comments:

Blogger Helene said...

cool logo. I am not sure on the name with respect to what you think you are telling your viewer, but I like it in that it is edgy.

Scale of 1 to 10 (10 being best) I'd give it an 8. Thats being honest. If you want me to stroke ya some I meant it was a definite 10 hehehe

cheers and good luck!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home