Sunday, April 16, 2006

Carter's First Fishing Trip!

I was a litle nervous, ya know? I mean, I really needed Carter's first fishing trip to go well. Sort of like setting the tone for what the future will hold. I really wanted to get Carter out in the boat, but Angie wouldn't hear of it. So we planted our seed on Devil's Elbow and crossed our fingers. And boy did we catch 'em!

Angie & I prolly caught 50 or more crappie, blue gill & shell crackers between the both of us. We kept about 20 of them so many of the were small. Plus, Angie's a city gal and wouldn't dare clean a fish. I only kept the very nicest ones to give to my mom and dad. The city did show up the country this time, though. Angie caught the biggest and second iggest crapies. Way to go baby! Cater, well, he manily played wit worms and grass. He had a blast! I hope every ime we go is a good as this one. Even the dogs had fun barking at other fishermen and chasing all the fish I was throwing back. Once, Apollo even snatched one of of thin air.

We had a blast! Enjoy the photos.









1 Comments:

Blogger Goslyn said...

Awesome! Looks like tons of fun. So when do I get to come by for a fish dinner? I make excellent hush puppies ...

Oh, and tag, you're it!

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home