Wednesday, January 04, 2006

World' Greatest Mom & Wife!


This post is dedicated to my wife. Ironically that is why I am posting. It is because of her dedication I was inspired, to say the least, in my dormant state of being at 3 a.m. (I think) this morning. I was adamant about blogging the very first chance I got.

Odd: the feeling of being half awake and half asleep in a stupor, unconsciousness of lifeless and inanimate numbness of unfunctionality (<-- is that a word?). I feel this oddness on a near weekly basis. Our son, Carter, awakes at the most unreasonable times of the night. So this morning, as I lay in immobilized in a near anesthesiatic state, my wife bounds off the bed and heads for the little guys room untouched by the laws of hibernation. What a capacity of strength that lies inside of her. Of course, this is merely just one of the, too numerous to count, amazing feats of achievement she performs every single day. The cooking and cleaning and love and hugs and working and being there for all of us is her lifelong job.

Her persistence. Her tenacious demeanor. Her love for her family. Her values and high standards. Her success. Her total lack of selfishness. These are the traits of the World's #1 Mom - so I declare my wife, WINNER of the most prestigious award given to a woman. Congratulations, honey! We love and appreciate you more that you will ever know. I am so proud to call you my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home