Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!


I'm thankful for my two wonderful children, my beautiful and caring wife and her sweet and gentle kisses, my family, my grandpaprents and my kid's grandparents, my friends, fishing, photography, company swag, freedom of expression, cars and trucks, life's simple pleasures, the internet, freedom, my home, the beach, morning coffee, good food, candle-lit dinners, feelings, great movies and great books, my wisdom, my imagination, my creativity, the food my wife prepares each day, Apple computers, my iPod, my central heat and air, the ability to face life's little challenges, open windows in the spring and fall, loud music, an evening beer and an afternoon glass of wine, watching my breath in teh cold winter mornings, my chili, weekends with my wife and kids, the strength of my wife who has taken in my daughter as her own, my sister whose heart is much bigger than her brain and her loving husband who colects Hot Wheels with me, for my brother who I never got a chance to meet (I miss you and don't even know you - Happy Thanksgiving in Heaven), my dad who taught me to be a man, my mom who taught me to love, my mother-in-law who never stops talking (you have so many great things to say) and my father-in-law whose mild personality is so soothing, my sister-in-law who changes her hair every month, my inability to spell teh word teh correctly when typing, my two wonderful puppies and obnoxious cat, tall trees for my son to climb, green grass, annuals and perennials, love, my job, that my wife can stay home with our son, my buddy Drew who never gives me the controller when we play one-person X-Box games, my buddy Scott whose intelligence far supasses many I know, my friend Daniel who has teh weirdest pre-engagement I have ever seen, laughter and playfulness, smiles from my childern, babling, the way my daughter spells my son's name (Cartre),the wind, television, PlayStation, UK Basketball, warmth, homemade quilts, campfire weiners and marshmellows, playing games this feeling I am having right now of all teh things I forget about until I write them down. I am thankful for being thankful.

This is my daughter's 7th Thanksgiving and my son's very first.


Happy Thanksgiving guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home