Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Yo-Yo's

No, I am not talking about the plethora of ignorant fast food workers we come across daily but, in fact, actual Yo-Yo's. You know, those round things with the strings attached.



My daughter received a Yo-Yo for advent. My wife's family introduced me to advent. More or less, you get a gift every day of December up until Christmas. I know you have seen those advent calendars in grocery stores and such. Anyway, it is usually a very small monetary item (ie: a pack of gum, a tube of lipstick, a fishing lure, etc.) and in Bailey's case, a Yo-Yo! Angie's dad is quite good. I am at the opposite end of the polar scale, however. So it got me wanting to do better. I search Google, of course, and found this a video of the 2005 Japanese Champion.



Yo-Yo Tricks (click 'em):
Three Seven
White Buddha
Shock Wave
Suicide Catch
Kwijibo
Eli Hop
Slack Trapeze
Spirit Bomb
Black Hop
Iron Whip

Back to the ole drawing board...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home