Thursday, October 06, 2005

Who am I?

Considering this is my fourth post, people may actually wish to know whose desperate attempt of writing down emotions they are reading. Hmmmm... Here is an easy way to do this; I'll post 10 random things about me that I like or dislike *although, I'm not certain if I believe there is ever anything random. Did you know iTunes and other "shuffleized" music players actually cannot randomize? Now that was sort of a random thought...

The List:

1. I love my family more than anything. I would give up my house, my cars, and even my life to ensure their safety and well being. Here are three of us at a recent photo shoot.



And here's mom and daughter...



2. I love my pets; 2 dogs Apollo (pitbull - top) & Annabele (100% mutt - bottom); 1 cat Charlie.





3. I love photography! I should be posting some of my favorite photos I have taken soon. Here is a freshy broken open magnolia I shot at the University where I attended (MSU).



It's lunch time - I gotta go 'cuz I was invited to lunch for making a lady in my office some business cards (which goes along with my next "love" #4)...but I'll edit this post upon return.

4. I love graphic design. I've been doing it for around 7 years and now work for a very prestigious outdoor magazine.

5. I love Apple Computers. I work on a Dual Processor 1.25ghz G4 PowerMac with all the bells and whistles (my buddy Drew heled me install dual DVD drives last week) and own an iPod boasting with 3700 songs.

6. I love my 1970 Mustang. 302 cubic inches of American-made muscle.

7. I used to hate cheesecake.

8. I stil hate/loathe one of my co-workers.

9. I am a Harry Potter fan.

10. I love how Southpark takes the stupidest things in the world today and makes fun of them.

There I am in a nut shell. But there is so much more to me. I promise.

EDIT: PS: here is a pic of me for my profile - since I use an Apple Computer, I cannot use Picassa to display it.



EDIT: PSS: My new banner (maybe, if it works)


EDIT: PSSS: here is anohter pic of me for my profile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home