Thursday, October 06, 2005

Grrrrrr!

Women! What's up with them? Raging hormones causing mood swings? I just don't get it! There is nothing worse that getting into an argument at work over the phone. You do what you can to keep your cool and choose your words carefully but you know everyone around you realizes what is going on. And the one at home (ie: the wife) can say whatever, however, as loud and mean as she wants 'cuz no one is there to embarrass her!!

So today Carter had his 2-month shots (by the way, I would rather be punched in the face than half to watch that again) and maybe that is why my wife is so emotional today, but his this has been happening for a while now. I wish she would just chill. We can't even discuss this like two adults because we don't agree. And agreeing to disagree only works until the next incident. *sigh* Oh, and this is Carter.



PS: Happy Thursday!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Your Carter is precious! Tell your wife that I think it's the job of grandparents to spoil your children; after all, Lord knows we can't afford to do it ourselves! No, I'm not speaking from experience; we're trying to get pregnant with our first right now. But I've seen how my parents spoil my sister's kids, and if anything, they are really good for them when my parents watch those kids; so I think it actually helps!

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home