Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Off to a great start.

No. Not really. I'm lying. This is my first blog post and I am already lying. Ok, maybe not lying but definetly being sarcastic. It's my own fault I guess. I started late. Blogging that is. I have been meaning to, I promise. It is just extremely tough finding the time and all. I am actually disappointed it has taken me so long to board this train of electronic emotion pasted across the internet by anyone with five spare minutes and access to a keyboard. Oh, I forgot what I was trying to say before. The sarcasm. By the way, I will do that many times - run amock ranitng and forgeting where I was headed, that is. I guess I could keep my mind straight if I weren't having to go back and take out the extra space after my periods (.) since it is AP style not to do that. *there I go again* (darn periods). Oh yeah, the sarcasm (I should have called this blog "random thoughts that mean absolutely nothing"). Ok, so obviously there are at least 10 blogs with the name(s) www.______.blogger.com (_____ is some variation of my name) because I tried nearly every possible array of my name and grew tired of the popup telling me my url was unavailable.

That's ok, though. It's no big deal. That's my new line. You see, my wife is in the process of instilling me with an outlook on life that things are ok; it's no big deal. Ha! Whatever.

Ok, post #1 is down and about to be published. Oh, and be forewarned, I am a very, um, opimionated individual who will most likely use this blog to rant and rave and whine and moan (as well as speak of my wonderful family - even though there is a good chance I will place a new blog for family to see pictures and what-nots of them). I am sorry I cannot offer great and wonderful inspiring stories of 82 year-old women going back to college and becoming valavictorian (that's a story I will have to tell you later). So farewell oh virginity of unbloggedness. May the force be with me. *damn periods*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home