Thursday, October 06, 2005

Full speed ahead!

Alright - two posts in one day within one hour. Just needing to clear up some of the random crap from post numero uno (in case anyone actually reads this).

AP Style - The Associated Press Stylebook and Briefing on Media Law, usually simply called the AP Stylebook and nicknamed the "journalist's bible," is the primary guide of style and usage for most newspapers and newsmagazines in the United States.

Hence I work for a prestigious outdoor magazine and use AP Style. I am actually a graphic designer and the editors are the ones who normally use it, but...

Why, actually, is the wife trying to make me less stressful and have a new outlook on life? HellifIknow... Just kidding. no really, I'm not sure. Well, maybe it is the fact we just had our first baby boy and if I have a heart attack i would be hard for her to raise him on her own. No, I am not some 50 year old koot. I am 27, just turned that in September, actually (boy, I sure do say actually a lot, don't I?). But I am of sorts a temper-tandrum throwing for useless reasons kind of guy. Well, not for just any reason. Like this morning, see, I was nearly late for work. I just started my, well, I thought it was my dream job, about 9 months ago (anohter story in itself) and I have never been late. So of course I cussed and screamed at the 27 school busses and flipped off the 7th graders ahead of me until I was red in the face. When in all actuality I should show up late tomorrow and then the first time is gone and it won't be a big deal anymore.

And I'm finished with this guy! (quote from My Cousin Vinny)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home