Thursday, February 28, 2008

Where the HELL is Sandy Plankton?


In a matter of two years I've probably watched Finding Nemo about 348 times. And all this time I've heard Nemo say, Sandy Plankton said, "Sea turtles live to be a hundred years old" and Sandy Planton said "that's called a butt" (it is actually a boat, but we aren't trying to be too critical) and I just realized last night that we never see this so-called Sandy Plankton throughout the entire movie ... is he real or is he a myth? The world may never know.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well that never told me who sandy planktion was any way
:( ..
~

4:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My son found a picture of Sandy Plankton in one of his Finding Nemo books. He posted it on YouTube, this is the real deal. Go to YouTube and search for "sandy plankton character" or go to his channel SuperHaydenZ. Check it out and click like.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Faris Fadhlurrahman said...

Mark Zilner, send me the link of the channel or the video :)

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home