Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lost in Translation

For some odd reason people just can't understand kid talk. Here's a list of my boy's favorite lines and what they mean.

Original Verse: "Daddy way dound iv me por a minup."
Translation: "Daddy lay with me for a minute."
Refers to: Nap time and bed time.

Original Verse: "Ubb ewe to."
Translation: "Love you, too."
Refers to: Jackson's response of affection

Original Verse: "Ownt ike it."
Translation: "I don't like it."
Refers to: Anything besides macaroni and cheese.

Original Verse: "Dat bebber?"
Translation: "Is that better."
Refers to: After Cater kisses one of a booboos (usually a freckle).

Original Verse: "Un un uh un uh unn!"
Translation: "What the hell are you doing to me."
Refers to: When Jackson has an aspirator bulb in his nose.

Original Verse: "Awanna botch bunny wabbit"
Translation: "I want to watch Stewart Little 2"
Refers to: All day long...

Hope these help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home