Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Drunk in Love


I just got back from lunch and had a wonderful epiphany. It is sort of odd, but don't stop reading until the end. It will make sense. I promise.

Back story: When I go out drinking or just sitting around the house throwing a few back, I always end up in the bathroom shortly after. I can always tell when I am starting to feel the effects because I'll be standing there just doing my business and just start smiling about anything. All the sudden I realize I am smiling and realize I am drunk!

Today: So I am standing at the urinal just now and doing my business and thinking about this goofy little half-crooked smile Carter gives me when he wakes up every morning to me peering into his crib. It is sort of like that "oh my goodness dad it is 6:30 but I am glad you are standing there" look. All the sudden I "awoke" from my thoughts and I had this huge smile upon my face. I didn't even wash my hands. I had to come in here and blog the occurence right away. I miss you buddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home