Thursday, February 02, 2006

I know this woman...

I know this woman who, even when she feels at her worst, she looks her best. This woman is my best friend. This woman is my shoulder and my support. She is the strongest and most gentle creature, in the world, all at the same time. This woman is the love of my life. Her smiles are gifted to me from God. Her kindness is unmatched. Her heart is bigger that I have ever felt. Her tears are from the rains of heaven. I know this woman who is simply unbelievable. I love this woman and she loves me.

This picture was taken out at White Beach last weekend. She is in my old Alma Mater sweatshirt and my workout pants. The wind has pushed her hair from side to side and back and forth until it resembles nothing short of a bird's nest. But would you just look at her. That is a real smile with real feelings. That is what makes her so special. This is when I just want to scream to the world about how lucky I am to have somehow convinced her to be mine. There is a feeling I get, unspeakable in words, when we are just gallopping through the sand and giggling like kids. This is when I love her more than ever. That is why she makes me feel they way I do. In love. I love you Angie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home