Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Little White Lies

We all tell 'em, don't we? Whether it's you telling your boss you hafta leave at 3:30 to go to the courthouse to renew your drivers license even though it doesn't close until 4:30. Maybe it is telling your husband that his sideburns are still in style or telling your wife that her boobs do look bigger in that shirt. I believe that some "fibs" are just ok to say. Don't you?

This morning my daughter was sincerely concerned about why her kitty didn't sleep with her last night (like he normally does). Her feelings were genuinely hurt. So as fast as I could, I snapped back with "Oh, I am so sorry baby, he came in our room to check on us and I closed the door because the TV was loud and he got trapped in there. I am sure he was upset, too."

Mission accomplished!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home