Friday, April 18, 2008

Great News!

No. Not really.

I am not always the biggest fan of radio programming. I am normally drawn to a CD burned from a compilation of some random genres streaming from my iTunes. It's safer that way. I always hear what I want. Always.

Angie thinks it is so funny to eject my CD every morning when she drives to her exercise class at 4:45 am. We don't always share the same taste in music and she is always longing for something different instead of the same ole stuff. I like my stuff. Over and over. So it's sort of a habit as soon as I jump in the truck I reach over and pop the CD back into the slot and jam out to some Jack Johnson, Sting, Eightball & MJG, Akon, Cypress Hill & Greg Kihn. I told you it was super-random.

Although, this morning I didn't. I just listened to 103.7 WFGE - Froggyland Radio! I live about 4 minutes from my office. The news was on. There were 4 news stories in that span. #1: There was a 5.2 earthquake in Salem, Illinois that was felt across Froggyland. #2: There was a fire that burnt down a historic building and restaurant (The Iron Kettle) in Grand Rivers, Kentucky. #3: A mental institution in Kentucky was suspended from operating for violations on security as one of their "prisoners", who had a history of escaping, escaped again, stole a truck, was involved in a hit and run and led police across a three-county vehicle chase. #4: Murray, Kentucky children have an interesting opportunity to meet Governor Ed Whitfield, today. And I am the pessimist?

Happy Friggin' Friday ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think #4 is very optimistic.......LOL

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happend to the Monday photo wanted to see if you had a great week end or not.......

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home