Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sweet Confessions


Nine days into the New Year and it has started off well. I didn't really make any New Year's resolutions, because, let's be honest, they normally fall short. Being a man who hates to fail, I just didn't make any, really. I mean, I am trying to eat a little healthier. How cliché is that? I'm not going all out, but I sort of kinda gave up sweets and just trying to watchmy food portions. It's quite easy actually. I've been less that hungry being as how my lunches aren't coming until 4 p.m. as I am just keeping my head above water keeping up with an influx work. However, there is always time for munchies. But I am trying to be strong and stay away. It is day nine and all I have to confess to is one Andes Mint (I blame the waitress at Olive Garden) and one peach-flavored gummie worm (if you read down I blame my wife and kids for that one). Day nine and holding strong!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go! Keep up the good work.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home